- 8:30 am | Doors open
- 9:00–10:30 am | Session 1: Drs. Emmons & Culbert
This session will explore why so many conventional treatment approaches to depression fail. A new integrative model will be presented to fill this treatment gap. The three subtypes of depression will also be introduced.
You'll enjoy a short break and a healing treat that is tailored to your subtype.
- 11:00–11:40 am | Session 2: Dr. Emmons & Carolyn Denton, MA, LN
This session will address the use of diet and supplements, specific to one's depression subtype, to build joy.
- 11:40 am–12:00 pm | Q&A with Carolyn Denton, Dr. Emmons, & Dr. Culbert
- 12:00–1:00 pm | Lunch provided by The Lynhall
We're serving lunch and it's sure to be delicious! You'll choose from three options when you register.
- 1:00–2:10 | Session 3: Dr. Emmons, Dr. Culbert, Carolyn Denton
This first half of this session will dive into the gut-brain connection for depression and how new findings in this area can be applied into practice/daily life. The rest of the session will explore the relationship between sleep and mood and key strategies that enhance both.
- 2:10–2:30 pm | Movement Break with Dr. Jamie Hedin
Mindful movement is a form of meditation. This short practice is for your own self-care, followed by a short break.
- 2:30–3:30 pm | Session 4: Drs. Emmons & Culbert
This session will explore a variety of mindfulness practices that work to awaken the body-mind-heart system. Healing technologies will also be discussed in addition to the role of spirituality in healing.
We'll take a bit of time to close our day and also discuss the additional resources and support that can be found in your Professional Series Digital Kit.
- 3:50–4:00 pm | Q&A with all speakers.