Week 6: Grief & Resilience
For the Kiddos
The last part of the resilience talk will dive into support for kids and parents.
How can you talk to kids about the losses they feel and may be seeing around them? What is developmentally appropriate? Dr. Culbert will cover some of these key concerns.
- Catherine Duncan, MA, BCC (guest speaker for this week's Resilience Talk): http://www.learningtolive.org/
- Article: That Discomfort You're Feeling is Grief.
- End in Mind: A movement to change how our culture engages with loss, dying and death: https://www.endinmindproject.org/
- Kid's Book: I Miss You: A First Look at Death
- Article about Kids, Grief, and When/How to Seek Out Help if Needed.
- Raising a Resilient Child Online Parenting Course with Dr. Kevin Harrington. Learn More.
- Free Virtual Group Meditation with Tom Glaser and Nate Page. Saturdays, 10:30-11:10 a.m. CT. Learn more at Full Heart Living.
Next Live Class
Our next class will stream right here. If the class time has arrived and the live stream doesn't start, just refresh this page. You can also catch the class on our Facebook page so that you can comment and ask questions.
Classes this Week
Head over to our Facebook page to catch the live practices noted below. You don't need a Facebook account to watch. Just go to the page and wait for the live video to pop up. Refresh the page if you don't see a video at the class start time.
Replays will be available here the following day!
Replay Music of Now with Adrian Arroyo
Replay | Tai Chi with Richard Johnson
Replay | Resilience Talk with Drs. Henry Emmons & Tim Culbert
Replay | Yin Yoga with Richard Johnson
Replay | Grounding Yoga with Elly Hollenhorst
Meditation | Guided Meditation with Catherine Duncan, MA, BCC
Have You Signed Up for the Resilience Retreat Emails?
Monday emails will help you start the week strong and give you a glimpse of what's coming up. Wednesday emails offer a motivation boost and a reminder to join in for the live talk.
Please reach out & we'll get back to you ASAP.