Calm in the Time of Coronavirus.
A free online retreat to help us build individual and community resilience during this stressful time.
Bonus! Resilience Resources for Parents & Kids led by Tim Culbert, MD.
Each session includes a video talk, meditation, and extra resources to help you build resilience. You can move through the sessions and resources at your own pace.
- Session 1: The Illusion of Separation
- Session 2: Resilient Sleep
- Session 3: Resilient Diet & Movement
- Session 4: The Nature of the Mind
- Session 5: Being with Difficult Emotions
- Session 6: Grief & Resilience
- Session 7: Emotional Storms
- Session 8: Heartfulness & Hope
How to Participate
- Join the Retreat!
- Check your email for confirmation and access to the program.
- Move through the program at your own pace. You'll get full access with no time limit.
- Remember, you can always access this Retreat and your other NMH programs in your Library.
- Hang out with us at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, & Instagram for extra support.
- If you need a more tailored experience to support your mood, visit the Pathways to Joy program. You can move through that program with this one!