109. Coming Every Saturday... Resilience Lab!
Joy Lab is back with an exciting new schedule that includes Wednesday Joy Lab episodes and Saturday Resilience Lab episodes! The latter will focus on common mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, offering tools and knowledge to help in overcoming these challenges. Looking forward to being with you all more often!
Sources and Notes:
- Resilience Quiz and free Mini-Course: Based on decades of clinical experience, we've created a model of resilience that is both helpful and practical. True to our approach at Natural Mental Health, we start with strengths. You'll identify these strengths in your Resilience Type. Your Resilience Type highlights your unique strengths, what fuels your joy, what keeps you in balance, and the lifestyle practices that most nourish you. After you find your Resilience Type, sign up for your free mini-course to receive tailored lifestyle practices (e.g., foods to eat more of, ideal forms of exercise, supplements, and mindfulness activities) that can support your mood, resilience, and overall wellbeing.
- Resilient Community: Access lots of extra resilience-boosting resources (like our Sleeping Well Workshop) AND you'll join a group of inspiring folks who play an integral role in keeping this podcast going... which means powerful resources stay accessible to everyone.
- Joy Lab Program: Take the next leap in your wellbeing journey with step-by-step practices to help you build and maintain the elements of joy in your life.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter: Join us over at NaturalMentalHealth.com for exclusive emails, updates, and additional strategies.
- Check out our favorite resilience-boosting reads: https://bookshop.org/shop/NMHreads
- Where to shop:
- Our partner store at Fullscript: This is where you can find high-quality supplements and wellness products. Except for our CBD Gummies, any product links mentioned in the show notes below will require an account. Sign up for your free Fullscript account here: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/nmh/store-start
- Resilient Remedies: This is where you can find our line of trusted, high-quality CBD gummies: https://www.resilientremedies.com/
00:00 Introduction to the Joy Lab Podcast
00:40 Reconnecting with Listeners
01:25 Feedback on the Podcourse Series
02:10 Announcement of New Podcast Schedule
02:36 Introduction to Resilience Lab
04:00 Invitation to Join the Conversation
04:22 Closing Remarks and Disclaimer
Please remember that this content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice and is not a replacement for advice and treatment from a medical professional. Please consult your doctor or other qualified health professional before beginning any diet change, supplement, or lifestyle program.
Please see our terms for more information.