91. Mindfulness & Heartfulness for Anxiety & Depression (Depression and Anxiety Coping Skills Podcourse)
We're entering a new phase of our podcourse... We're shifting from more body-focused strategies to explore two crucial dimensions of our being: the mind and the heart. These realms hold immense power over our mood and wellbeing. Mindfulness grants us the ability to perceive reality as it truly is, free from the distortions of our thoughts and the surge of emotions that can sweep us up. Heartfulness, on the other hand, expands our capacity to stay open and to love ourselves more deeply. And when we tap into that, we can more authentically share that love outside ourselves. Be sure to listen to all of the upcoming episodes for powerful lessons and meditations to support you.
Sources and Notes:
- This episode is part of our Podcourse! To get the most of the course, you may want to follow along in order, beginning with episode #78 and you can visit the Podcourse Page to find all the episodes. However, these episodes can be listened to in any order and you can take action with any strategy that you feel connected to.
- Resilience Quiz and free Mini-Course: Based on decades of clinical experience, we've created a model of resilience that is both helpful and practical. True to our approach at Natural Mental Health, we start with strengths. You'll identify these strengths in your Resilience Type. Your Resilience Type highlights your unique strengths, what fuels your joy, what keeps you in balance, and the lifestyle practices that most nourish you. After you find your Resilience Type, sign up for your free mini-course to receive tailored lifestyle practices (e.g., foods to eat more of, ideal forms of exercise, supplements, and mindfulness activities) that can support your mood, resilience, and overall wellbeing.
- Resilient Community: Access lots of extra resilience-boosting resources (like our Sleeping Well Workshop) AND you'll join a group of inspiring folks who play an integral role in keeping this podcast going... which means powerful resources (like this podcourse) stay accessible to everyone.
- Joy Lab Program: Take the next leap in your wellbeing journey with step-by-step practices to help you build and maintain the elements of joy in your life.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter: Join us over at NaturalMentalHealth.com for exclusive emails, updates, and additional strategies.
- Check out our favorite resilience-boosting reads: https://bookshop.org/shop/NMHreads
- Where to shop:
- Our partner store at Fullscript: This is where you can find high-quality supplements and wellness products. Except for our CBD Gummies, any product links mentioned in the show notes below will require an account. Sign up for your free Fullscript account here: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/nmh/store-start
- Resilient Remedies: This is where you can find our line of trusted, high-quality CBD gummies: https://www.resilientremedies.com/
Please remember that this content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice and is not a replacement for advice and treatment from a medical professional. Please consult your doctor or other qualified health professional before beginning any diet change, supplement, or lifestyle program.
Please see our terms for more information.